The 26 MW Bagasse based Co-generation Power Plant using a high pressure boiler. After in-house consumption, surplus electricity is exported to the Maharashtra State Electricity Grid through a nearby 132KV Sub-staton, through a dedicated transmission line of 6.6 km lenght.
Salient Features of the Plant :
|In-House Consumption||10.00 MW|
|Exportable Surplus||16.00 MW|
- Capacity - 140 TPH, Pressure - 87kg/cm2, Temp.- 515 Deg C, Supplied By : S S Engineers, Pune.
TG Sets :
- Capacity - 10 MW, Type - Back Pressure, Make : Triveni Turbines Ltd., Banglore.
- Capacity - 16 MW, Type - Bleed, Back Pressure, Make : Triveni Turbine India Ltd., Banglore.
Water Treatment Plant :
- Type De-Mineralization
- 1) 40 m3 per hour, Supplied by JRD, Kolhapur
- 2) 40 m3 per hour RO Plant, Supplied by WTE, Pune
Distributed Control System (DCS):
- All plant operations are monitored and controlled by a modern Distributed Control System (DCS). Also fully automated plant
- System: C300 based Make - Honeywell, Supplied by SPA Instruments, Pune.