The Sugar Plant has a capacity to crush 4800 MT
of cane per day. Its salient features include use of Auto Feed Control System and
Auto Control of Pan Cycle, which help in achieving better efficiency.
The state-of-the-art Sugar Silo System which facilitates efficient cooling of sugar,
is augmented with auto weighing and auto stitching of sugar bags.
Process: Double Sulphitation
Product: Plantation White Sugar
M30 Sugar (Medium Size) 10 to 15 % of total Production
- ICUMSA Colour by GS2/3-10 method: 90 to 105 IU
- Size : 1.18 TO 1.70 mm (80% Uniform Grain Size)
- Polarization: Above 99.8
- Moisture %: 0.02 to 0.03
- SO2 Content: Below 20 ppm
S30 Sugar (Small Size) : 80 to 85% of total production.
- ICUMSA Colour by GS2/3-10 method : 90 to 100 IU
- Size: 0.60 to 0.90 mm (80% Uniform Grain Size)
- Polarization : Above 99.8
- Moisture % : 0.03
- SO2 content : Below 20 ppm
Raw Sugar : (High Polarization)
- ICUMSA Colour by GS1/3-7 method : 400 to 700 Units.
- Size : 0.6 to 0.90 mm
- Polarization : 99.1 to 99.3
- Moisture % : 0.06
- SO2 ppm : NIL
- Dextran content : Below 50 ppm